Just installed Apex

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
my first rom, everything went great1 just looking for any suggestions as far as customizing is concerned. i know may of you have had this rom for a bit and prob by now have found all the little tricks and adjustments.

still using the adw launcher that came with it or upgrade ot EX? or switch to LP+? over clocking and setpcu....use these apps or use the term em?

any tips or suggestions would be great. i know im going to be customizing this for weeks.

also, i was able to restore all my apps from titanium...but even tho they are on my phone they are not showing up aseither purchased or installed in the market. any ideas? thanks.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I love this ROM! The best IMO. I think purchasing both launchers is money well spent. I am currently using LPP, and love the way my phone operates. Good choice!

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I love this ROM! The best IMO. I think purchasing both launchers is money well spent. I am currently using LPP, and love the way my phone operates. Good choice!

yep, i have purchased both, just seeign what everyone is goign with. the origianl adw was nice, but EX is a nice upgrade form it. i only wish it had the widgets LP+ has, that might be a deciding factor for me.

hezzdown

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
It's a great ROM! There are a few themes available for it as well. I am currently running the REVOlutionBLU theme and really like it. I disabled ADW launcher in favor of LP+ but thats just my personal preference. I do not use any of the overclocking features as I think everything runs just fine without it. Again thats your call if you would like to tweak it. I don't use Ti backup, so I can't help you there. Once I set up my google account "most" of my apps previously downloaded show up under my apps in the market and I just let them rip.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
yep, i have purchased both, just seeign what everyone is goign with. the origianl adw was nice, but EX is a nice upgrade form it. i only wish it had the widgets LP+ has, that might be a deciding factor for me.

That is where ADW EX just falls flat. I like how many LPP widgets there are and they all match perfectly. No need to piece meal everything together. I do like the ADW EX transitions though....

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
That is where ADW EX just falls flat. I like how many LPP widgets there are and they all match perfectly. No need to piece meal everything together. I do like the ADW EX transitions though....

LP+ has transitions now as of the last update. the "cube" one is pretty cool.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Next you can get into themes and overclocking. Jrummys Droid2/X Overclocking app in the market is a good choice.

yep, i have the unstable apps overclocker and setpcu, i was overclocked prior to putting the rom on. just wondering if most people use the market apps to overclock or the built in term em.

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
yep, i have the unstable apps overclocker and setpcu, i was overclocked prior to putting the rom on. just wondering if most people use the market apps to overclock or the built in term em.

why use both? set up a profile in the overclock app to drop down to 300 when the screen is off. set cpu is now useless

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

i'm using lpp, but try the colorize widgets on the market.. should help with the missing widgets

Reactions: alphabets

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

I use the terminal em, for under/overclocking and use the ADW EX for launcher.

ADW has all kinds of settings to choice from, the drawer being one of them. you can choice the color of your background and create more than one drawer (have one for my most used apps and one for my games).
Widgets and shortcuts are a breeze to edit with ADW as well.

If and when LP gets any of that above I'll switch back, maybe.

Reactions: alphabets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez