Xoom Wifi Only

jimswood4

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Xoom this Saturday at Bestbuy. I am having issues with the YouTube app, and Google Books. Anyone else having this problem? When I go to the market place it says it cannot find it or just keeps downloading and never can finish.

Anyone having any issues with theirs?

I have done 4 factory resets same thing every time. My next step may be tech support.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
First, congrats!

No problem with youtube here. I did have some issue of google books not showing at first, but, resetting it works. Did you check your google accounts?

I would just get a replacement, instead of going through tech support, if that's possible.

Hope you can get it fixed soon.

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I purchased a Xoom this Saturday at Bestbuy. I am having issues with the YouTube app, and Google Books. Anyone else having this problem? When I go to the market place it says it cannot find it or just keeps downloading and never can finish.

Anyone having any issues with theirs?

I have done 4 factory resets same thing every time. My next step may be tech support.

These are known issues.
Download the youtube apk from this thread. It will work.

xda-developers - View Single Post - New youtube?

No fix for books at this time. Factory reset will not fix it (or may it will but you already tried 4 times).

Last edited:

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
i had the same issue and redownloaded the apps (google search for both with a .apk on the end) installed followed by a reboot and now both work perfectly. Definitely a shame that google can't get their own products to work well together!