Wow, new Kindle for Android Tablet

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Sigh. They really need to have a two page layout on landscape. Also, I have some books that doesn't show correctly when viewing it in landscape (caption was on the next page)... WTF.

Oh well, better than no update...

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Like the new book list view and larger font sizes, but when I switch to landscape mode the book page stays in portrait.

This is not due to the update cause I had the same issue before I updated, any suggestions on how to resolve.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I installed Kindle app earlier today, then noticed there was an update a few hours later. Never tried this app. Looks great, and I'm discovering a ton of free books!

It seems more difficult to read using landscape. Portrait is nice on the eyes, and the book store has a nice selection!

acegamer

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Sigh. They really need to have a two page layout on landscape. Also, I have some books that doesn't show correctly when viewing it in landscape (caption was on the next page)... WTF.

Oh well, better than no update...

I agree it really needs the two page landscape mode

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
This is a very nice app. It doesn't have the visual bells and whistles that the google book application has, but once you start reading the eye candy becomes irrelevant.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I still prefer the nook app. Even with its occasional oddities, its still better - landscape works, and sideloading works as well.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

HoffR1

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to undo the update? While the new list of books is nice and all, the font is now so large it nearly unreadable. I have to use the smallest font just to get a reasonable number of characters on screen, landscape OR portrait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa