Bang Bang Racing now available in the Market

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
That video makes it look pretty sweet. Hopefully it plays smoother on a tegra2 tablet than the video plays though.

I'm not usually a fan of racer games, but that one looks pretty fun. If more than a bit frustrating.

-Suntan

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
That video makes it look pretty sweet. Hopefully it plays smoother on a tegra2 tablet than the video plays though.

I'm not usually a fan of racer games, but that one looks pretty fun. If more than a bit frustrating.

-Suntan

Its quite smooth but I wasn't a fan of the controls. You control the car by sliding your finger along the track and the car follows your finger. Not a fan of that type of control.

tylerdrew

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't confirm, but I doubt you could unless the developer adds in new control methods besides the touchscreen "drag finger" control. I hope they do change the controls because this would be a great game if it had a regular joystick like (on screen) control.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ignore the troll.

I've been on this board alot longer than you and have a lot more thanks and I'm the troll because I gave an opinion that may differ from yours? I said it was a good looking game but I wasn't a fan of the control system. Wow, I really am a troll. :p

sonofdroid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been on this board alot longer than you and have a lot more thanks and I'm the troll because I gave an opinion that may differ from yours? I said it was a good looking game but I wasn't a fan of the control system. Wow, I really am a troll. :p

Yea I couldn't understand that either, maybe he's just spamming for post counts?

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Tried the app. Controls definitely are hard to get used to.

Ended up refunding it.

Reckless Racing looks almost as good and has better controls.

TDR

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the impressions. I'm sill waiting for other TegraZone games like T-Racer HD and Galaxy on Fire 2 :)