Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you, Have a question.

1Prosperous1

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
I am new here and would consider myself an intermediate user of Android products. I have a phone (my second I think, and a tablet that runs Android. I love to learn geeky stuff, so guess I am a wannabe geek:) Originally I came here to help my neigbors daughter figure out her wireless connectivity problem. She has a mini laptop running Android 2.2. This is a new device. Her wireless finder finds local wireless networks and recognises them, but when we try to connect her, the connection is unsuccessful. I read somewhere in forums that this could be a kernal issue (I have updated the date, time and timezone and that didn't help the situation.). Her kernel is 2.6.32. I am notsure if the brand name of the device. The closest thing I can find to a name is "CrystalView" on the startup screen. The weird thing is that her sisters got the same device (I have not checked their Kernel though, since I just learned about that) and they hooked up to wifi right away without issue.
If you have any ideas on how we could get this gal up and running, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Carla

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87