Need help to activate Galaxy S3 on Page Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnie Meyer

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought a new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 to replace a more and more defective DroidX that is on Page Plus, a Verizon wholesaler.

Page Plus says they don't know the star * codes to activate it on the Sim equipped LTE 3 or LTE4 or whatever network and I should go to a dealer and none of the dealers know what the codes are, supposedly, I am guessing Verizon is just putting the heat on them not to activate the S3 on Page Plus.

I've emailed RemoteSquad at the suggestion of one person and another said to post here that this was a powerhouse forum.

I paid $610 for a good new phone, I would just like to get it working on Page Plus if anyone can help me.

Thanks, Bunnie

littlebitinlove

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
This is exactly what I want to do. I have been researching anythiing that would prevent me from using the Galaxy S3 on PagePlus. So far, this is the first thing I've seen. I am anxious for anyone's reply to Bunnies query. Thanks, Anna

joedope

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same spot. If I find anything I'll come back to post it here. :-!

Anyone activated the Galaxy S3 on Page Plus?

randbll

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
i activated my s3 on pageplus but have no 3g........could someone please help me figure this out. evrything works on the phone but no 3g and is ssssssllllllloooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.