Me and my new S3

billygoatf

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everybody, am the proud owner of a new Galaxy S3. I move up from a Fascinate and am enjoyig this phone. I am on the verizon plan and hated losing unlimited data but I never used more than 1 gb / month. Does the S3 automatically use more data or should it be about the same? I will be looking around this site and am thankful for the knoledge that is here.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! As a fascinate and a SGS3 owner, you just made a huge upgrade. If you are worried about data, the sgs has a feature to make sure you know where you are at. I am still learning the sgs so I am not as knowledgeable as others, but if you need something, let me know I will try.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I just sold my Maxx and will be joining this community as well. Very happy to be doing so.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

billygoatf

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes this is a huge upgrade. I see where I can track data usage under the settings menu. I am thinking about installing a 64 GB sd card and loading some of my itunes library. Will having this large sd card loaded with data cause excessive battery usage( as long as I'm not listening to the music)?
Welcome! As a fascinate and a SGS3 owner, you just made a huge upgrade. If you are worried about data, the sgs has a feature to make sure you know where you are at. I am still learning the sgs so I am not as knowledgeable as others, but if you need something, let me know I will try.