Came to say hi and state my intentions here.

User115

Sep 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi everybody!
I made an account here to find an answer for a problem that's plagued me for almost a year now.
But with how much I deal with Android based problems, I think I'll learn way more the longer I'm here.
I'm kind of a new to many of the concepts, and have difficulty with learning the subtle nuances of it, so I'm hoping that over time in here, I'll begin to fill in those blanks.
Thank you for having me here, and I look forward to all the future discussions!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Don't worry -- we were all new to Android at one time, and had to learn everything too! Ask whatever questions you may have and we'll do our best to help! :)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody!
I made an account here to find an answer for a problem that's plagued me for almost a year now.
But with how much I deal with Android based problems, I think I'll learn way more the longer I'm here.
I'm kind of a new to many of the concepts, and have difficulty with learning the subtle nuances of it, so I'm hoping that over time in here, I'll begin to fill in those blanks.
Welcome

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody!
When you said "state your intentions" in the title, I thought maybe you were going to ask one of us for our daughters hand in marriage 😄

But on the serious side welcome 🤗 you'll learn a lot hanging around here 😉

jyjydubya

Dec 2, 2023
Visit site
Welcome, I'm new here too mate..!
I hear what ur say about struggling with the nuances and that you had a problem for over a year, any time u find yourself struggling like this and don't find an answer on the forums u can message me with it pal...

Reactions: J Dubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000