Greetings

CobeyHS

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello, humans. :-D

Just thought I'd do an intro instead of the perpetual lurking. A gadget and computer geek by trade and passion, lover and owner of the old aircooled VWs, writer, and decently ranking Amazon top reviewer. I proudly wear my "I void warranties" shirt, and haven't met a device that I didn't want to take apart.

Posted via Android Central App and HTC One

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello, fellow human! Welcome to AndroidCentral!

Based on your intro, I think you'd love it here. Enjoy your (hopefully perpetual) stay! :D

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Androidcentral, our mothership! All joking aside, let us know if you have any questions. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, humans. :-D

Just thought I'd do an intro instead of the perpetual lurking. A gadget and computer geek by trade and passion, lover and owner of the old aircooled VWs, writer, and decently ranking Amazon top reviewer. I proudly wear my "I void warranties" shirt, and haven't met a device that I didn't want to take apart.

Welcome to the forums!

What's funny is just the other day I sent the new guy in my shop to find some coolant for a 1967 VW Beetle. After 30 minutes he came back and finally said it didn't exist. I told him I couldn't decide between that or a left handed screwdriver...

CobeyHS

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Heh heh Maybe try asking for a grid square, a radiator for a Corvair, or a gallon of headlight fluid next time?