Long time lurker.

Nurocyon

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, nice to meet you.

Started to read AC forums after getting my first Android phone (SGS+) few years ago. I dunno why I never registered, but here I am now.
I'm just a Finnish food engineering student (meat and convenience foods technology as minor) with an unrooted SGS4 (GT-I9505), who registered here because got that famous "rebooting loop" -problem, hah. (It's all fine now, though).
I enjoy exploring through threads, because for me one of the easiest way to learn something new is when reading answers from experienced ppl.

Last edited:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Best way to learn, is to read a lot and ask questions about stuff you don't understand, read some more, and ask more questions when you get stuck! I hope you find a solution for your problem. Good luck :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, nice to meet you.

Started to read AC forums after getting my first Android phone (SGS+) few years ago. I dunno why I never registered, but here I am now.
I'm just a Finnish food engineering student (meat and convenience foods technology as minor) with an unrooted SGS4 (GT-I9505), who registered here because got that famous "rebooting loop" -problem, hah. (It's all fine now, though).
I enjoy exploring through threads, because for me one of the easiest way to learn something new is when reading answers from experienced ppl.

Welcome to the forums. Glad you said hello!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

The old SGS, I remember that like it was literally yesterday.. That was really some ground breaking stuff for Samsung and their future in Android.

Enjoy the forums.