Fleeing the Apple Camp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site

Howdy!

I've had my iPhone 4 for a solid 3.5 years. I loved the thing from the moment I turned it on. Really, truly, it was a special and advanced piece of technology in 2009.
Year after year, Apple released a new iPhone, and I didn't love any of the new models.
But I felt obligated to stay within the fold. I remembered fondly how I felt for my iPhone 4 and was compelled to continue that kinship with a new Apple phone.

I wasn't even entertaining the thought of going Android -- but two coworkers showed me their Android phones in the last week, and I decided to test some out at an AT&T store.

BLOWN AWAY.

I feel like I've just woken up from being hypnotized.

Ordered my LG G2 today... should be here in just a few days! :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Howdy!

I've had my iPhone 4 for a solid 3.5 years. I loved the thing from the moment I turned it on. Really, truly, it was a special and advanced piece of technology in 2009.
Year after year, Apple released a new iPhone, and I didn't love any of the new models.
But I felt obligated to stay within the fold. I remembered fondly how I felt for my iPhone 4 and was compelled to continue that kinship with a new Apple phone.

I wasn't even entertaining the thought of going Android -- but two coworkers showed me their Android phones in the last week, and I decided to test some out at an AT&T store.

BLOWN AWAY.

I feel like I've just woken up from being hypnotized.

Ordered my LG G2 today... should be here in just a few days! :D

Welcome to the forums. The Android OS is a good one. If you want to Customize it, and by that I mean more than just a wallpaper and ringtones, you are in for a BIG surprise. You will be able to do many things to your device, stock, than a Jailbroken iPhone can do.

Hope you enjoy your new toy. You picked a good one.