road_kill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
So im back to android on a note edge. Came from iphone so i will not knock apple.They do make really good stuff but heck i like to tinker and learn. I orginally started with the palm pre( if anybody remembers that device) ive been on android before and it was so laggy i went to iphone and stayed for the non laggyness and took a hyhatus from android. But the screens are small and just hurt my eyes so i had to change. Saw the note edge and decided to try it and so far i like it (but still deciding between note edge or note 4) along with android so im playing catch up to android and hope for help to get back into shape. Thank you very much and hope i can help out and learn.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: hi

So im back to android on a note edge. Came from iphone so i will not knock apple.They do make really good stuff but heck i like to tinker and learn. I orginally started with the palm pre( if anybody remembers that device) ive been on android before and it was so laggy i went to iphone and stayed for the non laggyness and took a hyhatus from android. But the screens are small and just hurt my eyes so i had to change. Saw the note edge and decided to try it and so far i like it (but still deciding between note edge or note 4) along with android so im playing catch up to android and hope for help to get back into shape. Thank you very much and hope i can help out and learn.
Welcome to Android Central!

From an AOSP M8

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

The Note Edge really is an interesting phone! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We'll be glad to help you out!

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Welcome aboard. I just ordered a Nexus 6 from Motorola to replace my 6 Plus. I was considering the Edge, but I wanted MORE freedom than either Samsung or Apple offer. Nexus FTW.