Newbie to Android and Android Central

xgen69

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

I've been wanting an Android based phone for about a year and on December 17th I finally switched carriers and phones. I have the Samsung Mesmerize with US Cellular now. I'm excited about the features and the future of Android, itself.

I'm actually going to be researching more about the system and even play with building apps down the road possibly. I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time on here reading everything I can as well as other Android sites. I look forward to the chatting and learning that lies ahead.

David

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello, xgen69.
Welcome to the forums... happy to see ya here.

Enjoy your experience here on the forums.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey all!

I've been wanting an Android based phone for about a year and on December 17th I finally switched carriers and phones. I have the Samsung Mesmerize with US Cellular now. I'm excited about the features and the future of Android, itself.

I'm actually going to be researching more about the system and even play with building apps down the road possibly. I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time on here reading everything I can as well as other Android sites. I look forward to the chatting and learning that lies ahead.

David

Welcome and happy new year, im sure you will find tons of info here, we have alot of knowledgeable and talented people on our site, so im sure you will love it here. ;)