New to andriod

Brad Mac

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got a Samsung Fasinate and Im not really sure I like it. Gps is not great,not even close most of the time. No flash???? Cant stream from sites like hulu.com or hbo2go..Maybe I just need some time go get used to it and how to use the features. Im 50 years old but Im a Fios installer so Im not a total techno dummy lol. Anyway I hope to get some good info from this site!

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to android central, Brad!

Definitely check out the fascinate forums; as far as the gps issue, is your gps actually on when you are trying to get a location lock? I ask that because I hav ev the mesmerize which is same phone different carrier. When I open google maps fo rv r navigation, I pull down the top menu bar and have to turn it on manually. I keep it off the rest of the time for obvious battery reasons. I just figured this out last night, that maps wasnt turning on gps automatically. There may be a setting for that, I just havent found it yet.

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
hello android, I am a crackberry convert, however my phone was stolen and I had to make a choice for a new one. I ended up with an incredible s, so far day one is something else!

D

Mamahnita#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey Brad
I Know what you mean I've been using an android for Almost 2 years and I haven't really got a good handle of it yet.
Mostly because I haven't spent the time these guys have spent with it and they are freakin amazing here.