Hello from a LONGTIME Apple user!

Mar 17, 2019
Visit site
Hello ladies and gents! Just registered here after 2 days with a brand spankin' new Samsung Galaxy s10 Plus!!! I started my cellular tech journey way back when with the Palm Treo. I then got into Blackberries and quickly became a Crackberry Addict!! However, a friend of mine convinced me to try an iPhone when the iPhone 4 came out. That phone, along with their huge ecosystem, converted me to Apple for the last few years.

Welp, a stale OS and general boredom with the hardware has led me to purchase my first ever Android device. Man, this thing is sweet!!! The camera is simply sick on this bad boy and the screen is beautiful. I'm still getting to know the OS but so far I'm having a blast with this thing.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and being a part of this forum.
e19180645e48603675cc4d58bb654bd3.jpg
303b3ddd059be9ceaff0ca08350fdcf7.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and to the world of Android! Love your lockscreen and homescreen setups! Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you on your new journey! Enjoy your awesome Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus!

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
welcome. I'm a former BlackBerry user as well but didn't come in until bb10. miss it. that said, I got my first samsung , an s9, last year. they are pretty solid phones.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
favorite animated Batman film is Under the Red Hood

Haven't seen that one.

my favorite live action film would be Batman Begins
Good series. I'd say The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger did a wonderful version of The Joker. One that will be very hard to follow. I've heard Joaquin Phoenix has done a good job with his version, though.

Ben Affleck
He made a good Bruce Wayne in my opinion. As Batman, he was ok. I did like how in Batman vs. Superman, they used the idea of an electronic voice modulator to alter his voice. That sounds like something Bruce Wayne would come up with to disguise himself.

Talking about past Batmans....Val Kilmer and George Clooney each looked like a Bruce Wayne, but for me, couldn't seem to pull them off. Bale was probably the first that I considered to both well. Made a solid Bruce, and a very good Batman.

Mar 17, 2019
Visit site
Kilmer was a good Bruce Wayne. Actually, I don't think that Batman Forever was that bad of a flick. Batman and Robin, however, was a completely different story. I think Clooney could have been good if given the right material.

Christian Bale played a good Bruce. His Batman was the best in Batman Begins, before Nolan overdid the scratchy voice thing lol.

Affleck, IMO, played both very well in Batman v Superman. His Bruce was a great "weathered and cynical" version of the character and he played tormented very well. His Batman was something we've never seen before! Brutal, intimidating, and that suit was just the cherry on top. By far, my favorite version of the character.

Also, I highly recommend seeking Under The Red Hood. Very good animated batman story and surprisingly emotional as well.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I'd say my favorite animated Batman film is Under the Red Hood while my favorite live action film would be Batman Begins. My favorite Batman, however, is Ben Affleck.
Under the Red was great. Personally though my favorite so far was Batman vs Robin. Although I would have liked for them to stick closer to the true story of the Court of Owls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non