Hello from the The Land of Milk and Honey (California)

Nick_Hudson

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie here. I was referred here by my colleague. From the introduction of Android, I have always used and loved it. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. By Profession, I am Digital Marketer, love cybersecurity, technology, and new gadgets.

I hope I can provide value to this community too :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

I hope I can provide value to this community too

Everyone is valuable here. Just find a forum that you like and start talking to people, and follow the community rules. Most are common sense...for the most part treat it like you would being at the office; don't be rude, no spam, no name calling, vulgarities, or any kind of harassment.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, Nick! You will definitely add value here! We're happy to have you with us! Enjoy your time around the forums! My mom has the S6 Edge - the Edge line is really cool!

Nick_Hudson

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

Everyone is valuable here. Just find a forum that you like and start talking to people, and follow the community rules. Most are common sense...for the most part treat it like you would being at the office; don't be rude, no spam, no name calling, vulgarities, or any kind of harassment.

Thank you for your kind suggestions.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie here. I was referred here by my colleague. From the introduction of Android, I have always used and loved it. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. By Profession, I am Digital Marketer, love cybersecurity, technology, and new gadgets.

I hope I can provide value to this community too :)
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Sent From the TARDIS With my Blue Note 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress