New 'Official' Nexus 4 accesories posted 4/3/13

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
They include headphones, a charger plug and micro USB cable, in addition to the already available bumper and charging Orb. Hit the 16GB N4 page on the Play store.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought the headset. I'm hoping that there the same lg branded quad beats that come with the international version of the optimus g. I've seen them on eBay and the look almost identical to these. Those however only ship from Korea

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and yes, sure enough, cancelled due to user item limit exceeded. Zoinks, Scoob! :confused:

I just emailed google play and it returned a email stating that my order should ship by the evening of April 08 I know that it's just a auto reply but wouldn't the auto reply state that it was cancelled? Have you ever had this issue or has anyone else here have that same reply even though the order had been cancelled.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the headset. I'm hoping that there the same lg branded quad beats that come with the international version of the optimus g. I've seen them on eBay and the look almost identical to these. Those however only ship from Korea

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

But will Google's come with extra ear tips? They don't even bother to say. :thumbdown:

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //