Question about portable charger

panorama360

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, as everyone knows, nexus 4 havent very good battery life. So, I was thinking to carry a portable charger with me.But I don't know whether it suits nexus 4 or not.

Look at this product --->Sony CP-ELS

Its features says that it takes 6 hours of charging and 500 charging cycle <--- Well, what does this means? Is it means that after full charging, it charges other phones 500 times?

Will it safe and supports nexus 4 or not?

Tell me any other portable charger or things if u know.. thnx in advance

One more thing, I am from India, so, tell me the product which is available in India

wx27

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
It should work with any phone that can charge via USB.
The 500 charging cycle means the battery that it contains can endure that many charges/discharges.

I recently bought the Anker Astro Pro
Amazon.com: [Upgraded Version] Anker Astro Pro 14400mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPads, Samsung Tablets, iPhones, Android Smart Phones (Dual USB Output: 5V, 2A; DC Output: 9V / 12V, 2A) [4 connectors for mobile phones, 6
It has a 14,400 mAh battery, which (after taking into account power loss to conversion) can recharge a Nexus 4 about 5 times before needing to be recharged itself.
Not sure if it is available in India.

Bett15

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You could check out with CHOE Qi Wireless Car Charger Dock for Nexus 4, Lumia 920 and Other Wireless Charging Phones from Amazon.It is designed with QI inductive charging technology, which enables you to charge your phone quickly and easily once it is placed into the holder while driving. It will help you to charge mobile phone easily in a car and make you free from often phone call while charging in car. QI wireless car charger dock is followed by WPC Qi standard wireless charging specification and all the Qi compatible receiver is available with CHOE.
Features:
Provides wireless charging for all Qi-compliance mobile phones
Supports landscape and portrait orientations
Sleek and minimalistic design to match your handset

Its fit for traveling and car use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall