i-Blasion Armorbox vs. SPIGEN Slim Armor

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
These two cases seem to be the cream of the crop as far as maximum protection goes, so which one is better, and why?

*i-Blason

Posted via Android Central App

ktamondo

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Out of those two, probably the slim armor. The i-Blason is a good case, but looking at the reviews the material is really cheap; parts began to fall off, button cutouts were off. I would recommend the Amazon.com: Acase Google Nexus 5 Case Slim Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection case for Nexus 5 - (Blue/Gray): Cell Phones & Accessories it offers slightly more protection than the slim armor, because the outer layer covers the whole phone, while the slim armor only covers the center of the phone. Also the acase seems to have a bigger lip, so when you drop it face down you should have more protection. Plus it's only about $5 shipped and it comes in more colors. Hope that helps

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Out of those two, probably the slim armor. The i-Blason is a good case, but looking at the reviews the material is really cheap; parts began to fall off, button cutouts were off. I would recommend the Amazon.com: Acase Google Nexus 5 Case Slim Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection case for Nexus 5 - (Blue/Gray): Cell Phones & Accessories it offers slightly more protection than the slim armor, because the outer layer covers the whole phone, while the slim armor only covers the center of the phone. Also the acase seems to have a bigger lip, so when you drop it face down you should have more protection. Plus it's only about $5 shipped and it comes in more colors. Hope that helps

I'm not really into hard shell cases, but if nothing else better is available, then I'll consider it.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

What Armorbox reviews are you referring to?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Blasion case with holster today. I'd post pictures, but I'm swamped time wise, and besides, it looks exactly like it does in the Amazon ad. Anyway, despite what some have commented, it's a perfect fit with perfectly fitting cutouts and buttons. Belt clip holster works great. Overall protection feels top notch. Can't say anything at all bad. Whether or not the silicon part stretches out over time, who knows, but it's only 9 bucks.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Blasion case with holster today. I'd post pictures, but I'm swamped time wise, and besides, it looks exactly like it does in the Amazon ad. Anyway, despite what some have commented, it's a perfect fit with perfectly fitting cutouts and buttons. Belt clip holster works great. Overall protection feels top notch. Can't say anything at all bad. Whether or not the silicon part stretches out over time, who knows, but it's only 9 bucks.

Thanks for your feedback! I would love to see your review.

blahman beast

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
These two cases seem to be the cream of the crop as far as maximum protection goes, so which one is better, and why?

*i-Blason

I've had both and in my opinion the armorbox is by far the best. It is extremely protective but isn't heavy or bulky and also looks nice (in blue atleast)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez