Slickwraps Leather

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the Slickwraps Natural dark brown leather back...It is shipping today. I can't wait to see it next to my aluminum 6P!

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm.... Will be interesting trying to take photos with the phone that the wrap is on... :p Maybe I can borrow my wife's Nexus... ;)

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
How does the wrap look. Thinking about ordering one for myself.

I just put it on about 30 minutes ago... :) I like it although it will take some getting used to...I will say that it definitely solves the main issue I wanted it for which was to stop the phone from being so slippery...Definitely a different look and that's cool with me!

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I just put it on about 30 minutes ago... :) I like it although it will take some getting used to...I will say that it definitely solves the main issue I wanted it for which was to stop the phone from being so slippery...Definitely a different look and that's cool with me!

Post up picture(s) when you have a chance.

*6P 64 gb Graphite (AT&T)*
*iPad Air 2 64 gb Space Gray (AT&T)*

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
are the slickwraps simple to apply? how much of the phone do they cover?
I can only speak to the leather but as far as application is concerned it was very simple. Just need to be lined up and then pressed on. I posted a pic earlier in the thread regarding how much they cover. Unlike regular skins the leather doesn't cover the camera module.

Vern231181

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I've just bought this one recently from XtremeSkins, they're based in the UK. They seem to have more coverage than Slickwraps on the 6P. Look at the camera surround.

IMAG0713.jpg

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Is that leather? The skin I posted a pic of is leather. Slickwraps has lots of other skins that wrap the phone more. I just wanted the leather one.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I just got the black leather-ish full body wrap, and the Nexus letters are missing from the pack. I gave slickwraps two chances and they blew em both.

Posted via the Android Central App