6p taller than the iPhone!!

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that's hesitant about pulling the pre order on the 6p due to the bezels being so Damn huge? It's 1mm taller than the iPhone 6 plus and I think that phone is huge.. It's taller than the note 5 s6 edge plus and especially the moto pure with its tony bezels . What are your guys thoughts 

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Totally valid point but I'm not concerned. I have the moto you referenced and the height and width increase are both pretty small and the trade off is the much thinner nexus.

And with that big of a battery is pretty awesome the phone isn't any bigger.

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
All I know is my pure is very disappointing and its short comings are well documented on XDA. Its going back to Moto here in a few days and that Nexus P is on order.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
How noticable is it though?

And you get a 5.7" screen vs. 5.5".

Visual Phone Size Comparison

Thanks for that link. I was able to compare the size with a Nexus 6, which is what I have. I was initially against the 6P because I wanted to downgrade in size, but I'm glad that the 6P is narrower than the 6. I'm optimistic that the 6P will be more comfortable to hold, as some previews have also said.

shamdawg

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I did the comparisons also. But with bigger screen, battery, and front facing stereo speakers, I think it's worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that link. I was able to compare the size with a Nexus 6, which is what I have. I was initially against the 6P because I wanted to downgrade in size, but I'm glad that the 6P is narrower than the 6. I'm optimistic that the 6P will be more comfortable to hold, as some previews have also said.

Being narrower is going to help a lot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty