Hands on example

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
What is a good phone to go look at to get a hands on feel, mostly size in hand to see how large the 6p feels in hand. Hate to buy this huge phone without having a "kind of comparison feel". I hope that makes sense ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone 6S Plus in silver/white. Why? Same thickness, same width and almost the same height (the nexus 6p is 1 mm taller). It's so identical I ordered a Sena Leather Slim Pouch for the iPhone 6S Plus to use with my Nexus 6P. I love the chamfered edge design on the Nexus! Wish iPhone 6 Plus had them but thats just apple doing different just to be different.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 6 Plus is just about the exact same size, but keep in mind the button placement will be different and the 6P has a larger screen. I say that because when I see an iphone 6plus, I think, wow what a pretty screen...oh but it's huge, look at all that bezel.

The galaxy note 5 or galaxy 6 edge+ are the same size screen, but samsung does an amazing job with screen:body ratio (the note 5 is a little bit shorter for example), so the phone is smaller than the 6p. Still, if you want an android equivalent it's at least a good screen size to compare to.

jackdubl

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What is a good phone to go look at to get a hands on feel, mostly size in hand to see how large the 6p feels in hand. Hate to buy this huge phone without having a "kind of comparison feel". I hope that makes sense ☺

Posted via the Android Central App
Definitely iPhone 6 Plus or 6s plus. Identical width and almost identical in other dimensions. I checked one out at Best Buy...and they are whales, no doubt about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non