Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 hands-on: The best of both worlds

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So, if I move to the largest watch6 classic, I can expect half the battery life I get on my 5 Pro?

I get nearly 4 days... but that still seems like a big tradeoff... especially when it isn't even titanium... not that it really matters, but it is a point against the new watch.

Samsung need to pull it's shirt together and stop giving every years new products stark compromises over the previous years. If we wanted a watch with a bezel but crappy battery life we could just stick with the 4.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It's quite disappointing!

I have a Watch 3 & I still get 2-3 days usage. (To be fair, I don't usually wear it while I sleep.)
Yeah, that's my issue. When I went 3 to 4 I often couldn't make it through one full day. It was bad enough that I recommended against people upgrading. I don't want to go back to that when I'm used to getting 4 day and 3 nights from my 5 Pro. Really don't understand what's going on with samsung...

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got Classic 6 43mm to replace my Watch 4. I think bezel and stainless steel are worth $200 that I paid with trade-in etc.
So how are you liking it? My husband is getting the 47mm one in a couple days I am worried cause people say coming from the 5Pro it's worse in battery and chunkier. I hope he likes it. I know you came from a 4 but how is your battery? We're used to charging every day anyway. My husband puts his on the charger at night I sleep with mine. I think my 6 40mm has a tiny bit of a bigger screen like 1.2 to 1.5 maybe.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
So how are you liking it? My husband is getting the 47mm one in a couple days I am worried cause people say coming from the 5Pro it's worse in battery and chunkier. I hope he likes it. I know you came from a 4 but how is your battery? We're used to charging every day anyway. My husband puts his on the charger at night I sleep with mine. I think my 6 40mm has a tiny bit of a bigger screen like 1.2 to 1.5 maybe.
I don't think you need to worry about battery if you charge everyday. I am not a smart watch guy, but these feel premium compared to Watch4 that I had. I like them

Reactions: Rose4uKY