Can I unlock the phone with only fingerprint?

andreipr

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the answer SactoKingsFan!
This app allows you to create a widget that can screen off your cell? I did not found it.
Btw it requires root.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the answer SactoKingsFan!
This app allows you to create a widget that can screen off your cell? I did not found it.
Btw it requires root.
No, I don't think root essentials has widgets. Some launchers have option for double tap to sleep or you can assign double tap to one of the screen off apps. There's also custom kernels (ElementalX, Flash, etc.) for the 6p which allow screen off gestures like double tap and swipe navbar.

andreipr

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
Thank you guys for your answers. Unfortunately Nova prime will change all the interface of my cell (and it's not free) and I prefer to keep the Nougat 7.1
I hope to find a widget that will works without demanding admin rights, that's the reason why after put screen off to my cell I'm not able to unlock using only the fingerprints.

Love_12

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I set my phone to fingerprint unlock but evertime I turn off the phone it doesn't ask me for my finger print it says to swipe up someone help me plzzz!!

AndroidBoxes

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I set my phone to fingerprint unlock but evertime I turn off the phone it doesn't ask me for my finger print it says to swipe up someone help me plzzz!!
Once you reboot your phone it will ask for the passcode/second unlock backup . I have samsung s7 edge . I use the thumbprint unlock . Only time it asks for the secondary unlock is once i reboot the phone

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Nova prime has double tap to sleep but not to wake. I use swipe to wake & double tap to sleep
Thanks for the slap upside the head! It took me a bit to locate the setting (gestures>advanced>screenlock) in Nova settings that forced the pattern issue. Now I can double-tap (my preference) for sleep but use fingerprint to wake without need for pattern/PIN, etc. This is on N5X. I still get notifications with fingerprint, also. Great!

dekatch

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
you laughing at me and yet I was the only one realizing that this was an old thread. I just replied to it cuz it popped up due to a post made few days before mine.

the other guy with the post above me obviously meant 'finger print'

why do you reply at all