Why does Voice action with Bluetooth always ends with a call on speaker instead of on Bluetooth?

Voyonssacrament

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Voice action with Bluetooth always ends with call on speaker instead then on Bluetooth.

Hi, My Nexus 6p is doing something strange since lasf update I guess; Before, when I used My Bluetooth to active voice action and selected "call" then a name in my contact list, it would call that contact, using my Bluetooth. Now it always put the call on speaker phone. I only use that fonction while driving and it is bothering cause then I don't hear the person and I can't hang or do anything because driving.

Also, wheneverI use the Google map apps, instead of giving directions over my Bluetooth, even tho it, tripled, hell quadly checked, that the srnd sound to Bluetooth is selected, it will simply not use the Bluetooth.

I own a s5 also, linked to same Bluetooth and it won't do the problem(s).

I can receive and answer calls through Bluetooth, even make calls (if I don't use the voice to make it).

I cannot explain the urge I then sometime feel to scrap that expensive piece of garbage thrpughthe window ;)

Please, interewebz help.

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Voice action with Bluetooth always ends with call on speaker instead then on Bluetooth.

Hi, My Nexus 6p is doing something strange since lasf update I guess; Before, when I used My Bluetooth to active voice action and selected "call" then a name in my contact list, it would call that contact, using my Bluetooth. Now it always put the call on speaker phone. I only use that fonction while driving and it is bothering cause then I don't hear the person and I can't hang or do anything because driving.

Also, wheneverI use the Google map apps, instead of giving directions over my Bluetooth, even tho it, tripled, hell quadly checked, that the srnd sound to Bluetooth is selected, it will simply not use the Bluetooth.

I own a s5 also, linked to same Bluetooth and it won't do the problem(s).

I can receive and answer calls through Bluetooth, even make calls (if I don't use the voice to make it).

I cannot explain the urge I then sometime feel to scrap that expensive piece of garbage thrpughthe window ;)

Please, interewebz help.

Hi, Did you check that option? Go into the Google Now, press the hamburger menu (3 lines) - go into settings - voice - at the bottom you should have the option : Bluetooth Headset (Records audio through Bluetooth headset if available) make sure this is on.

Let us know.

kmich

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 started doing about the same thing Tuesday June 28. When I try to place a call on my headset (Blue Parrot XT350) now it says "Calling XXXXXX mobile, On SpeakerPhone". It doesn't do it everytime, and sometimes it says it and puts it on bluetooth. I've been on the phone with Verizon Tech Support, Xvi or whoever makes the Blue Parrot, and they have me do all kinds of crap, but it hasn't changed anything. Up until the 28th it worked fine.

Nivass

Aug 9, 2017
Visit site
Re: Voice action with Bluetooth always ends with call on speaker instead then on Bluetooth.

I have the same problem
Did you find anything?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo