November update?

Graymonkey

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Anybody get a November update yet? Is there even supposed to be one? Not really surprised if there isn't one and/or many haven't received it (unless they're on beta, of course).

TonySmithPhoto

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm on Vodafone UK, running Android 7, obtained from the Beta programme.

I'm currently unenrolled from the programme too. I got mine yesterday, about 76mb in size.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I was on beta but went back to 7.0. I've yet to get an update or this particular one. Is it a US based update too? I wonder why it's hitting randomly. Anyone know?

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I was on beta but went back to 7.0. I've yet to get an update or this particular one. Is it a US based update too? I wonder why it's hitting randomly. Anyone know?

They always spread the updates out over a couple of weeks, it's annoying but it makes sense from Google's point of view. If the update breaks something they can stop it before it effects everybody. If you want an update immediately your only option is to download the factory image and install it yourself. I'm on the beta and it looks like they haven't released this months beta update yet.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Installing mine now. My phone checked automatically at 1:30 with no patch, just checked manually (just after 5) and it was there.

Kind of a neat animation while the update installs...