Battery drain problem again?

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody. It's me again. I did everything from getting off BETA to delete the battery cache. It's -10 outside I had no problem for the past 2 days now after I got home my phone powers off by itself when I plugged it in it went to the battery percentage that I had before it switched off which was 54%. I am running out of options and patience and getting really annoyed. Please tell me I am not the only one with that issue. Please see attached picture for more information. Now when I go to the battery settings it tells me I have 5 hours left. Please help! Screenshot_20170113-152653.jpg

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
now after I got home my phone powers off by itself when I plugged it in it went to the battery percentage that I had before it switched off which was 54%.
There are a couple of other threads about the sudden shutdown issue, so you're not alone, but it doesn't appear to be the battery actually draining (as your Subject would lead one to believe) since once you briefly plug it in it starts up and shows the battery level back where it was.

I don't remember seeing this issue mentioned back in the Marshmallow time frame, so I suppose you could try loading that build. Or clear the system cache and reflash the latest build manually. Not sure what else to suggest, since this issue isn't affecting everyone.

Jett2314

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Try turning blue tooth off and see if that helps battery life. I was having the same issue and clearing cache didn't help. I found my issue to be my phone was looking for my android watch that I haven't worn lately. The blue tooth was searching for the watch and killing the battery. I also like to factory reset every six months or so just to clean off all the BS apps I install and start fresh.

asnigro

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, my battery drain issues are acting up again as well. Phone just went from 37% to zero while sending a text message. I thought my issue was resolved before this recent January update.

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Try turning blue tooth off and see if that helps battery life. I was having the same issue and clearing cache didn't help. I found my issue to be my phone was looking for my android watch that I haven't worn lately. The blue tooth was searching for the watch and killing the battery. I also like to factory reset every six months or so just to clean off all the BS apps I install and start fresh.

Hey! I even have problems with my Bluetooth it disconnects always at a specific place other then that it works just fine :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87