My ongoing impressions / review of the OnePlus 2 - Update 3 (Aug 31)

allen832008

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
About a week ago I switched to a Moto X Pure. It's hard to say which is better as they are very similar in many ways, but I'm leaning towards the Pure because of the random little bugs I mentioned on the OnePlus 2. The worst is the bug that causes Pocket Casts to not remember it's position in podcasts. That doesn't happen on any other phone, so it has to be some sort of bug in Oxygen. I listen to a lot of podcasts though and it was getting on my nerves multiple time per day. Also, the bugs in Google Messenger on the OnePlus 2. The Moto X is ever so slightly slower, but there aren't random bugs strewn about so the overall experience is more pleasurable and less annoying to me.

I have seen many of the same bugs and the biggest one for me is the Pocket Casts one as well. Stupid one that I hope the OTA update this week fixes. Overall impressed with the phone.

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have seen many of the same bugs and the biggest one for me is the Pocket Casts one as well. Stupid one that I hope the OTA update this week fixes. Overall impressed with the phone.

Yeah, if the OTA fixes all of the bugs I will have a very tough time choosing between these two phones, but I already heard the OTA doesn't fix the Messenger and Google Nav bugs, so it isn't looking promising.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
It seems like most of recent reviews are kind of bad for OPT. Most people are recommending moto x pure over OPT.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall