Just ordered from OnePlus website.

General Tso

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. I just ordered a OP3 today from the website. It gave me an estimated ship date of October 2. Is this normal? Is it possible they're out of stock? I find that hard to believe.

Novaprime

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately it may be true. Myself and lots of other people ordered on day of availability or a couple days after and had a huge saga to get ours. The bottom line is that date was unreliable. Some people were receiving theirs after ordering after us, while others weren't at all. Just wait a couple days and see if that changes before you open a support ticket.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Depends on where you live and which model, A3003 or A3000, you are after. In the U.K. the Global A3003 model is available for immediate delivery. See, here.

Henaway

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
My original delivery date was the 22nd, ordered on the 7th. It shipped on the 10th and arrived on the 15th. So, don't always judge by the dates. By the same token, there are folks who ordered in August and are still waiting.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine last Friday, 16th. On oneplus website it said dispatch on the 19th, which it indeed did, and scheduled for delivery on the 23rd. Checked the tracking number via USPS, and shows delivery tomorrow!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. I just ordered a OP3 today from the website. It gave me an estimated ship date of October 2. Is this normal? Is it possible they're out of stock? I find that hard to believe.

that seems be to a normal amount of time. about 10 days isn't too bad. I order things online and it normally takes 3 - 7 days. so i wouldn't say its 'out of the ordinary'. Pre-Order iPhones took about the same length of time.