Thinking of getting the 3T but..

alex217c

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Would you expect the next oneplus 4 (or 5) to come out near the end of the year since the 3T came out in November? It's probably not accurate but I've read rumors that it's supposed to be released in the fall season. I would wait if it actually does but if the yearly cycle applies to the next oneplus and come out near the end of the year I'd buy the 3T in a heartbeat.

Edit: Oops, just saw similar post below. sorry

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I believe the 3, 2 and 1 all came out in the summer so I'm guessing this one will too. Sometime between June and August.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well I ordered the 3t in Black. Was going to get the S8 but decided I didn't want to spend that much money on a device. Saw the black model and had to have it. Hopeful it gets here before The 7th since that's last day to return my current phone the G6.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Since Samsung has the initial production of SD835 SOCs locked up, I don't know what OP would produce that would improve on the 3T unless they bump the camera up, add waterproofing, etc. From a performance perspective, they've done a pretty good job on the SD321 imo.

So maybe a OP3TS? ;)

Until they can obtain a supply of 835 SOCs, I don't see the point of anything new... unless they can grab the latest Exynos SOC and make it work worldwide. :D

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Well I ordered the 3t in Black. Was going to get the S8 but decided I didn't want to spend that much money on a device. Saw the black model and had to have it. Hopeful it gets here before The 7th since that's last day to return my current phone the G6.

Can I know why you think OP3t is better than G6?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Dont have the 3t yet. But compared to the OP3 the G6 is not as fluid. I had to reboot my g6 twice last night due to lag and stutters. For example I was trying to send a photo to a friend and it would not take the photo. It froze. Then my phone shut off and would not time back on until I placed it on the charger and k still had over 50% left. Just weird little glitches. I'm sure they will get fixed but for not I am looking forward to being back on the OP3.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm debating between those three phones. And really I think the S8 from Sam's Club is winning right now. I can get it on a payment plan, so there isn't much out of pocket. Plus I can get a $150 gift card for Sam's and the free goodies from Samsung, so it's really a similar price as the OP3T. But damn that is one good looking phone in matte black. Plus I prefer the stock look on the OP3T. Decisions! I just know my run with Apple has taken its course...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87