Battery drain since 4.1.1

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone noticed faster battery drain since the most recent 4.1.1 update (OnePlus 3)?
I cleared the cache after the update but I'm definitely seeing quicker battery drain....A friend who has the 3T said he is experiencing a similar thing...
Anyone else?
Thanks.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
When did you update?

I did notice heavy drain on my 3 for a few days after the update, but it balanced out within a week or so.

My battery is definitely not as good as when I first got it, but I mostly put that down to almost a year of wear.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
When did you update?

I did notice heavy drain on my 3 for a few days after the update, but it balanced out within a week or so.

My battery is definitely not as good as when I first got it, but I mostly put that down to almost a year of wear.

Updated almost a week ago i think. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it balances out.

Thanks.

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Curious if you all got the update via VPN from Canada or Germany - I am in the US and have not gotten notice of available update, even after manually checking (like apparently everyone else in the US) - 3T here.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this too. Also been having problems with the back button.

Just updated to 4.1.3, so maybe that'll fix the issues.

It did seem to settle down a bit after a week or so but was certainly not as good before the update.
Also now on 4.1.3 so hopefully battery will improve....

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Getting, overall, good reports on battery life on OxygenOS 4.1.3, particularly after a cache partition wipe after updating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty