Ultimate T-Mobile Device?

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Debating on switching to T-MOBILE and picking up this phone for myself and my wife. I loved my OP3 and really felt it was top tier in most categories outside the camera which was still solid.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I would like to hear from anyone that is using this device on T-mobile network.
Even though the phone might be fully compatible with T-Mobile, they might not allow some features like WiFi Calling and VoLTE to work. Only if you get the device from them you could be sure to be able to use those features. Even if they sell the same exact model you have, those features might not work if you don't get the device from them.

J R Mtz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I would like to hear from anyone that is using this device on T-mobile network.
Even though the phone might be fully compatible with T-Mobile, they might not allow some features like WiFi Calling and VoLTE to work. Only if you get the device from them you could be sure to be able to use those features. Even if they sell the same exact model you have, those features might not work if you don't get the device from them.

The comment literally above yours said VoLTE and WiFi calling work on T-Mobile...

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
For the price it's hard to pass on this if all features work as you guys say. It's to bad nobody outside of forum users really know about OP.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
For the price it's hard to pass on this if all features work as you guys say. It's to bad nobody outside of forum users really know about OP.

TMobile is really good with unlocked phones. So, if you are with TMobile, you can really expand your reach with many different great unlocked smartphone choices :)

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
The one plus 5 should work great one T-Mobiles network , if I get one then I'm considering switching over to T-Mobile for sure , their unlimited plan is better than Verizon's in my opinion OnePlus wouldn't work on Verizon's network anyways but I'm saying just for the sake of comparison

SnapJag

Jul 30, 2017
Visit site
I've been using OnePlus on T-Mobile since OnePlus1, also OP2, OP3, and now OP5. I have loved the phones and the service is great. All features work. If you get into the phone, have fun and enjoy. You won't be disappointed unless you have specific expectations.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i this got the onepluse 5 has well i be useing it on T-Mobile when i get the phone some time this week

if OP is looking too get a onepluse 5 i would look on swappa

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
and this is my 1st flag ship unlocked phone

i have own unlocked phones be for but they where mid ranges phones

i am done leasing phones for now on its unlocked for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non