is onplus good phone should buy it ?

flan

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
How's the lag? I've got a GS7 edge and you would think by now that we would have licked the lag problem. Nope, I still find myself waiting several seconds sometimes.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
How's the lag? I've got a GS7 edge and you would think by now that we would have licked the lag problem. Nope, I still find myself waiting several seconds sometimes.

What lag?

It ain't no sauntering Samsung or bloated BlackBerry.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
A frankly think s8 is still better than those pixel phones which is roughly around $600.

I had both for a good amount of time and still preferred the pixel more. Excited about the new one so it's in a better body, but either way to each their own. I'd grab either before the oneplus 5 though. You can find them super cheap now.

MODScy

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
The Swift response is amazing. Processor is very fast and smooth. Crystal clear display and Photo images are other advantages..

One thing missing is the water proofing. I think one plus team will certainly come up with such features in future models. Surely better than apple ....

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The Swift response is amazing. Processor is very fast and smooth. Crystal clear display and Photo images are other advantages..

One thing missing is the water proofing. I think one plus team will certainly come up with such features in future models. Surely better than apple ....

Agreed - water resistancy would have been yet another feather in OnePlus' cap with the 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa