Oneplus 5 contest

Theo Donacik

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
So now the android central one plus 5 giveaway is over, and we will see the results in 18 hours. How are you guys feeling about your odds? I have 30 entries, how about you? I'm not too optimistic but Im a sucker for giveaways like this.

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
So now the android central one plus 5 giveaway is over, and we will see the results in 18 hours. How are you guys feeling about your odds? I have 30 entries, how about you? I'm not too optimistic but Im a sucker for giveaways like this.

As of this writing, my odds are 595:1.

I predict that after this contest, posts will be fewer but less unintelligent.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
As of this writing, my odds are 595:1.

I predict that after this contest, posts will be fewer but less unintelligent.

Wait, is posting in here part of the contest? Is that why we're getting so many odd comments and unnecessary thread resurrections?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wait, is posting in here part of the contest? Is that why we're getting so many odd comments and unnecessary thread resurrections?

Yes you get points for posting in here. Don't worry today is the last day so it should die down tomorrow

ByteMyAscii

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Opted not to be spammy on social media, so went with the daily and one-off entries that I was able to.
Might in future competitions try at least once a referral link, see what the uptake is.
Can't see it being much, as most on twitter following me recently are either scams or social media "professionals".

Yes, and is what brought me here.
Though I hope I offered something constructive and can continue to do so.

ByteMyAscii

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
It is okay. It has happened to most of us a time or two. Sometimes when I do intentionally post it would be better if I hadn't...like now.

Quoted someone, and ended up with it in addition to the previous.
At least now I know that I wasn't simply missing some obvious option to delete it.
Though would be nice to have.