Ordering Day!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Who's putting down an order for the OnePlus 5T? Who had their credit cards and mouse buttons ready for clicking at 8:59 AM? And what about accessories? Discuss!

Bippoptl

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! Congratulations! What are you looking forward to the most about the 5T?
The dash charger! I've owned the oneplus 3, 3t, & 5. I watch a lot of video on my phone so I went with the note 8 which has a beautiful screen. But my God, when you are used to the Dash charger nothing else will do. I'm switching back also because they finally have a bigger screen and the facial recognition. Samsungs finger print scanner, iris scanner, and facial scanner are terrible. So right now I go with no security on my phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The dash charger! I've owned the oneplus 3, 3t, & 5. I watch a lot of video on my phone so I went with the note 8 which has a beautiful screen. But my God, when you are used to the Dash charger nothing else will do. I'm switching back also because they finally have a bigger screen and the facial recognition. Samsungs finger print scanner, iris scanner, and facial scanner are terrible. So right now I go with no security on my phone.

That's so awesome! I've heard really good things about Dash Charge. And I've heard that facial recognition on Samsung phones can be a little dicey.

I love the alert slider on the OP 5 line. Did you already sell your OP 5, or are you keeping it as a backup?

Bippoptl

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
That's so awesome! I've heard really good things about Dash Charge. And I've heard that facial recognition on Samsung phones can be a little dicey.

I love the alert slider on the OP 5 line. Did you already sell your OP 5, or are you keeping it as a backup?
I still have my OP5. Deciding if I wanna sell it too. It's still a great phone. You never used the dash charger? It's honestly the greatest thing ever. You need to get the car charger as well. It charges just as fast and the wall dash charger. I never fear having low power as long as I have about 15-20 minutes to charge it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The bigger screen and extra RAM. I know 8 sounds like overkill, but I'm surprised how many reloads I'm seeing on my 6GB OP5, so I'm curious to see the difference.

Hey, if you think you'll use it, go for it! It's good to have extra storage space, even if it's a "just in case" thing!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I still have my OP5. Deciding if I wanna sell it too. It's still a great phone. You never used the dash charger? It's honestly the greatest thing ever. You need to get the car charger as well. It charges just as fast and the wall dash charger. I never fear having low power as long as I have about 15-20 minutes to charge it.

Awesome! Nope, I've never used Dash Charging, but I've watched review videos that praised it. Wow, that sounds like a great car charger too!

The OP 5 is an awesome phone! You can always have it as a backup, just in case!

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Delivery estimates?

you got in late then. I ordered within first 2 minutes and standard shipping gets to me by the 27th. Fast shipping would of gotten to me by 24th. No rush, I have plenty of phones to play with.