One Plus 6t vs Galaxy S9+

bracque

Apr 25, 2018
Visit site
One Plus 6T ended up being what I expected.

Between the 6T at 579 (8gb ram) and a galary 9+ at 640 brand new unlocked, what do you think is better long term?

I must admit I am super curious about Oxygen OS, but by all accounts the camera and screen seem to be better on the galaxy.

IP rating and wireless are nice to haves, but I think for me they are not as important.

Thanks.

anon(391898)

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If it hadn't been for Samsung's software bloat on their phones I probably would of gotten a 9+ but decided on the 6 back in May. If I was to make the same decision today I would pass on the 9+ again because of the bloat.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
One Plus 6T ended up being what I expected.

Between the 6T at 579 (8gb ram) and a galary 9+ at 640 brand new unlocked, what do you think is better long term?

I must admit I am super curious about Oxygen OS, but by all accounts the camera and screen seem to be better on the galaxy.

IP rating and wireless are nice to haves, but I think for me they are not as important.

Thanks.

Camera,screen,wireless charging, ip68, expandable storage, Samsung Pay. No brainer if you can get it at that price

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
At the price difference you're talking, the S9. I am holding the 6T right now and it's great. It's so fast it surprises me. But the S9 has too many features not to be the selection at such a small difference in price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty