Just got the OP7 Pro

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I think your interested just a little
Not enough wizardry or excitement being brought to the table. Popup cam....Meh. its priced about right for what it is but I see no need for me to go in this direction. To each his own though and have fun. I have exactly what I need right now and I am staying put till I see what Google does with 4XL or Samsumg does with S11plus

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Cool, look like little hesitation, but you good now
Not enough wizardry or excitement being brought to the table. Popup cam....Meh. its priced about right for what it is but I see no need for me to go in this direction. To each his own though and have fun. I have exactly what I need right now and I am staying put till I see what Google does with 4XL or Samsumg does with S11plus

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I can actually tell the difference when swapping from my S10+ and OP 7 Pro in day to day use. This phone is fast and smooth since day one.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Just popped over to this forum, good seeing alot of s10 users bought this device also. I'm getting mine next week. Couple of questions, does carrier aggregation work on the unlocked model using t mobile USA? Does the frame of the op7pro scuff and scratch easily? I've seen posts about it being scuffed and worn out just by being in a case. Probably abrasion due to contamination but thought I'd ask. Cheers.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just popped over to this forum, good seeing alot of s10 users bought this device also. I'm getting mine next week. Couple of questions, does carrier aggregation work on the unlocked model using t mobile USA? Does the frame of the op7pro scuff and scratch easily? I've seen posts about it being scuffed and worn out just by being in a case. Probably abrasion due to contamination but thought I'd ask. Cheers.
Nice

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine since June and it's still in prestine condition. I keep in the clear case that came with it. I can't answer the question about aggregation since I don't use Tmo.