Little Man Icon

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I've done a lot of searches. Appreciate the input!
Just to get more information. Do you have a similar icon in the volume menu when you press any of the volume keys? Also, change to Navigation Gestures, go back to the three buttons bar and see if anything changed in the process.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Also, could you take a screenshot of the accessibility settings screen right after the font size option? Magnification on maybe?

DLewis13

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Since the little man is associated with Accessibility, I tried one more test.
Icon did nothing, so I went to Settings/System/Accessibility/Accessibility Menu and turned it on.
That worked, Accessibility popped up when tapping the icon. Turned it off, but icon stayed.
Either a bug or a "feature" so I will have to suffer looking at the little guy.
Many thanks to all that gave suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Icon did nothing, so I went to Settings/System/Accessibility/Accessibility Menu and turned it on.
That worked, Accessibility popped up when tapping the icon. Turned it off, but icon stayed.
That give us more clues. An inactive icon could be a problem with the launcher or any similar system app. Have you already tried switching to Navigation Gestures and back to the three buttons? Also, go to settings - apps - see all xxx apps - scroll down until you find OnePlus Launcher - Storage & Cache - clear Cache.
Screenshot_20210208-110436.jpg

DLewis13

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Gave that a shot. Also cleared cache for OnePlus Launcher and BlackBerry Launcher.
Little man still there.

That give us more clues. An inactive icon could be a problem with the launcher or any similar system app. Have you already tried switching to Navigation Gestures and back to the three buttons? Also, go to settings - apps - see all xxx apps - scroll down until you find OnePlus Launcher - Storage & Cache - clear Cache.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Go to settings>apps>system apps >accesbilty suite tap>go to storage and clear data then Force stop, if that doesn't do it , try for the launcher but it will reset your home pages .

DLewis13

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Little man doesn't show up in safe mode.
Rebooted, icon disappeared. Weird to say the least.

With power button long press until power off appear on the screen, then long press the power off on screen until it says safe mode then tap it , to exit out anytime just reboot the phone