07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 280281282283284 ...
tools
    Now back to Quattrimus still running cm9, o have the stock settings, not a single reboot, pretty stoked about that part. As soon as I tried 806 max it started rebooting. But that was expected. No biggy. Smooth, fast and stable. Just that way I like it. Loving the amazing Work tdm. Huge thanks go out to tdm, thekraven, an everyone who made this possible. It is a shame about qualcomm's decision though :/ hopefully someone can make a wrapper to work things out

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
    (Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)
    06-21-2012 10:12 PM
    Yep market apps will not install on AOKP bp1. I was going to clear the data but it was not in the apps list.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk
    06-21-2012 10:15 PM
    just installed aokp market wouldnt work so i couldnt get titanium to restore any apps and with the alarm clock not working i had had to restore, cant wait for the fixes
    06-21-2012 10:15 PM
    Cannibal open touch recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1859176
    Download the image
    Rename it to recovery.img
    Put in root of your sdcard
    Open terminal and type:
    su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
    reboot recovery
    Youll then be booted into cannibal open touch recovery

Actually in the Op right next to the download there is .zip installer that you can flash in your existing recovery. Smooth like a baby's bottom...totally automated!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    inyourface09 likes this.
    06-21-2012 10:22 PM
    Actually in the Op right next to the download there is .zip installer that you can flash in your existing recovery. Smooth like a baby's bottom...totally automated!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    I use flash image GUI to install recoveries on my M and V
    Sometimes I have to rename it recovery.img for it to work though...
    06-21-2012 10:27 PM
    Is there a way to flash OI file manager or something to AOKP BetaPre1? Because The play store is not downloading anything.
    06-21-2012 10:31 PM
    i had the same issue when tdm first started issuing nightlies but it went away. it took two reboot to recoveries to finally reboot into recovery. Now no problem on beta 1 pre 3
    06-21-2012 10:34 PM
    Is there a way to flash OI file manager or something to AOKP BetaPre1? Because The play store is not downloading anything.
    What about the Amazon App Store? Anyone tried that out yet? I'm still running MiRaGe at the moment, otherwise I'd give it a try myself.
    06-21-2012 10:53 PM
    @tdm, did any of the log information I posted help you out at all? Or have you been to busy prepping AOKP release?
    Been busy, will look when I get a chance.
    06-21-2012 11:03 PM
    Yep market apps will not install on AOKP bp1. I was going to clear the data but it was not in the apps list.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk
    Try using data in general like your browser bc my data isnt working my 3g bars are grey not blue so although data is enabled its not working. Also i have never tried Aokp before and im in love
    Also running AOKPbeta1pre1 at 245/864(max) it runs beautifly never had a rom run this smooth besides data not working :/
    06-21-2012 11:04 PM
    Sorry about the AOKP issues, I'm investigating.

Oh, and AOKP has stats now. Go to stats.aokp.co and select kangs. Currently 20 VM670 installs and 1 LS670 install (hi tlrsax54!)
    tlrsax54 and KeviiinS like this.
    06-21-2012 11:09 PM
    Sorry about the AOKP issues, I'm investigating.

Oh, and AOKP has stats now. Go to stats.aokp.co and select kangs. Currently 20 VM670 installs and 1 LS670 install (hi tlrsax54!)
    omg....I'm famous....HOORAYY!!!!
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    06-21-2012 11:16 PM
    omg....I'm famous....HOORAYY!!!!
    Lol xD

06-21-2012 11:23 PM
    AOKP: First off, it never showed up in RomKeeper. Downloaded from OP. Did my usual LeslieAnn Prep for New ROM and installed with no problems. Once it booted up, I have the same problem everyone else does, no downloads. Great WiFi reception, just no dl.
    Actually, I was hoping that tdm's nifty built-in a2ext would kick in, but I guess that doesn't cross over from CM9.
    I have great faith in tdm, and fully expect to get things working on this pretty soon. For now, back to CM9, which works wonderfully on my OV
    06-21-2012 11:25 PM
    Ok nvm reflashed data is now working......weird o.o. I find it funny im opening a ton of different apps just to see if i can get a tiny bit of lag out of it and i cant. Thankyou so much tdm
    06-21-2012 11:33 PM
    HI, so I've got everything setup to compile cm9 but when i go to brunch VM670 it says it cant find kernel sources. where should i get them or atleast a prebuilt kernel?if possible. thanks, sorry if this is a noobie question. I'm fairly new to android rom development, but knowledgable with various coding languages. also any and all of my code will be shared here and on github for you all. i really like this rom and at the moment have no interest in starting a rom of my own, just in case you were wondering about my forks from your github ;p
    06-21-2012 11:34 PM
    Hmm, I just ran out of space installing gapps. That could be a problem...

To get around this:

1. Flash the ROM in recovery
    2. Run "adb shell" and execute these commands:
    Code:
    mount /system
    rm /system/app/SwagPapers.apk
    umount /system
    3. Flash gapps

Hope that helps...
    06-21-2012 11:39 PM
    Same here..

Also.. On alarms it fc and when I opened back up the ringtone froze saying "
    Loading Ringtone "
    Then closed again.

But man oh man its nice... Love the clocks.
    Clock FC is usually a sign of a dirty install. do a clean install, or at least clear data for the clock app.
    poweredge99 likes this.
    06-21-2012 11:49 PM
    On cm9 it won't reboot into recovery, it just reboots. When you select power off it just reboots. This is without being plugged into the charger.
    I'm having the same issue. Unable to boot into recovery after installing cm9 beta1pre3.
    06-21-2012 11:49 PM
    HI, so I've got everything setup to compile cm9 but when i go to brunch VM670 it says it cant find kernel sources. where should i get them or atleast a prebuilt kernel?if possible. thanks, sorry if this is a noobie question. I'm fairly new to android rom development, but knowledgable with various coding languages. also any and all of my code will be shared here and on github for you all. i really like this rom and at the moment have no interest in starting a rom of my own, just in case you were wondering about my forks from your github ;p
    Use github.com/tdm/GingerKernel-thunderc. I should probably fork that to github.com/thunderc.

I'll be posting a local-manifest.xml and that audio patch tomorrow.
    06-21-2012 11:55 PM
    Use github.com/tdm/GingerKernel-thunderc. I should probably fork that to github.com/thunderc.

I'll be posting a local-manifest.xml and that audio patch tomorrow.
    yeah i checked my phone and noticed gk and then checked that to double check the version numbers. just wasnt sure, thanks again
    06-21-2012 11:56 PM
    Hmm, I just ran out of space installing gapps. That could be a problem...

To get around this:

1. Flash the ROM in recovery
    2. Run "adb shell" and execute these commands:
    Code:
    mount /system
    rm /system/app/SwagPapers.apk
    umount /system
    3. Flash gapps

Hope that helps...
    that's odd, i flashed gapps fine but had the same issues as everyone else. Nothing in the market would install. But, wow its fast with no OC or anything...tried data, nothing would connect on 3g. wifi connected fine, but I still couldnt go anywhere?
    So, sadly I couldnt test much
    06-22-2012 12:11 AM
    Maybe you guys should try the market fix app...I had problems with quattrimus with some weird errors, got Eris market fix, rebooted into recovery and wiped dalvik and /cache, no more errors, I know you guys are talking about aokp, but maybe it will work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-22-2012 12:23 AM
    yep market apps will not install on aokp bp1.

oh the huge mannaateees
    06-22-2012 12:26 AM
    Ok as of now

First if u have everything on meaning WiFi,GPS, Network & Bluetooth if go in airplane mode the phone hard resets someone mentioned this already but if it's plugged in doesn't start right so you start it won't start until you restart it again.

Secondly if your phone is charging & you restart the phones battery percentage changes by at least 7% each time you restart jumps up & down

Thirdly keyboard still laggy still little high no worries using Swype

Fourths when connected to Bluetooth headset hearing music while screen is off sometimes it lags I have stereo plantronic top of line

5 GPS,WiFi & back button a little slow & lags

Fresh installation still same
    CM9
    06-22-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 280281282283284 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD