ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I'm fighting a cold so my brain isn't functioning very well. Yeah, I meant animation

Then yes, it's safe. I used ROM Toolbox back on BACKside to change my animation, and it worked fine. Haven't tested it on Quattrimus, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Masema

May 27, 2011
Visit site
(This was originally a response to a post from a couple pages back... As I read later pages, I found others already responded, so instead....)

Thanks again to tdm, Jerry, bobzhome, and everyone! You guys rock!

Last edited:

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Will gannon's onscreen keys on the bottom work with this alpha?if not how do i get them because i think they are pretty cool :D

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Here's another I'm using has more functions. I'm not sure why there's a pause with the data. Only thing I can think of is data/ airplane mode are having improper loading. Could it be possible their both starting at the same time which force closes data without notification. I wanna remove airplane mode just to see if it loads right

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.farproc.powerfulcontrol.free&token=LoU7yZj8

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

So has anyone had problems with the clock?

Yes, I have seen where the time does not update immediately, but pauses for about 30-45 seconds. I suspect it's a network connection to the time server that it's waiting on, but I'm not certain.

Anyone else seeing this?

Rob

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know a good battery temperature widget? I've looked for some, but they're all in Celsius. Anyone know of one that displays the temperature in Fahrenheit?

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

Facing three problems that might keep me from using this daily, although I don't think one of them can be fixed.

First of all, the clock takes a good amount of time to update after the phone has been asleep for a while. This is mildly irritating, but still might send me back to GB. Second, the battery stats aren't really doing their job. I've had this phone unplugged since about 7:20 this morning. It's now about 1:15. Battery stats say the phone has been unplugged for 47 minutes...

Last problem is that my preferred method of charging doesn't seem to work anymore. I used to just have it plugged into a USB hub, which was plugged into the wall. Worked fine in GB, but not anymore.

Other than those three things, I'm amazed by the work already done here. I look forward to using this once more and more bugs have been dealt with. Great work!

OP-Mod

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Well its been a few hours. I haven't tested everything but the mms doesn't send I haven't tried using a different app to send mms. Haven't noticed any lag with my clock. Ive installed a bunch of my main Apps all working fine. As I find out more ill post back. Also live wallpapers isn't working. I think that's been mentioned. Thanks again dev

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non