ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I believe I've narrowed down the network issues to a Google service that constantly attempts to connect via 127.0.01, which is local host. Since it cannot connect, it throws errors that may be causing the network service to attempt to reconnect, even though it's actually already connected. Combine that with tdm's ping test, and I'm pretty sure we are narrowing down the issue.

Now to figure out were in the source it needs to be set. ;)

JiffyG426

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Can someone help me? I;m wondering if they have the option where you can have the slider lockscreen AND THEN after sliding the PIN number lockscreen comes up. Thanks

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

If I'm not mistaken, just go to settings>location and security>set up lock screen and you can have both security screens active

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Sorry how it directs u to burno mars if u dislike his music. Just search for whatever u like its there. Select which one u want to see and play it in 3gp high mode. Remember its 3gp quality but it does work perfectly:)

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

dspmanager was one of the first casualties of the rom diet. I'll put it on my list of extras to put into an "extras" package.

flash this in recovery DSP specifically for ICS cm9 if it didn't work before its cuz its script doesn't mount system right so do it manually inside cwm before you flash it

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I found a site that is compatible with the built in video player. Its 3gp format, mp4 will not play. It works better than YouTube for the time being. Try it out..

Free 3GP Videos - bruno mars - Results 1

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

OK after some quick testing if u install Mx video player u can play the mp4 videos. The stock video player is only 3pg compatible. Here's mx video player
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&token=FcB4mqjN

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

just wanted to mention that Friendcaster and Tweetcaster widgets are so great on this ROM. you can change the size and make them full page scrollable widgets. fun!

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I don't have the time to read over 1000 posts my bad for that. Knowledge is power but u really think someone will read this whole tread unless they have ffollowed it from the start

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the time to read over 1000 posts my bad for that. Knowledge is power but u really think someone will read this whole tread unless they have ffollowed it from the start

Fair point, although a bit of search fu would have turned up the information as well.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

i was just wondering becuase i have an ext partion sitting on my card for no reason i liked it alot on the alien rom so i tried allot of diferant things with no luck so il just wait for some1 else to figure it out
id like to test out the new script :)

Okay here you go. Don't play with this unless you know what you're doing and understand what the script does! It is not well tested and can make all your apps "hide"! This script relocates both the dalvik cache and the app dir, so it replaces /system/etc/init.d/08dalvik. Pop it into /system/etc/init.d and make sure the mode and permissions match the other scripts (mode 755, root:shell). Then delete 08dalvik.

Note that it will refuse to relocate either directory if it's a symlink or it's not empty. So you'll need to clear your /data/app directory before it does its magic. If you feel like giving it a good test, you can try copying all your apk's to another directory under /sd-ext (say, /sd-ext/app-tmp) to test whether it creates /sd-ext/app with the proper mode and permissions, then move them over after boot.

08reloc
md5: 6b8151e603ddc1dbe3df5ed870802577

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38