ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Few things to say. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS BETA STATUS!!! Tdm your the best.the camera works great and everything. I love aokp and the resolution is not choppy whatsoever anymore. I have one question though. I oc'd it to 480 min and 729 Max with smartassv2 and it rebooted twice. So i lowered it to 320 min and 729 max and it rebooted once. I had to lower it to 245 min and 600 Max to stop the reboots. Amy ideas why it might be doing this? Otherwise very smooth and snappy rom :) . Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Few things to say. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS BETA STATUS!!! Tdm your the best.the camera works great and everything. I love aokp and the resolution is not choppy whatsoever anymore. I have one question though. I oc'd it to 480 min and 729 Max with smartassv2 and it rebooted twice. So i lowered it to 320 min and 729 max and it rebooted once. I had to lower it to 245 min and 600 Max to stop the reboots. Amy ideas why it might be doing this? Otherwise very smooth and snappy rom :) . Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

I know you weren't asking me, but have you tried a different governor? InteractiveX maybe?

Also, anyone know where the ADB Over Network option went, or is that not implemented in AOKP?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I know you weren't asking me, but have you tried a different governor? InteractiveX maybe?

Also, anyone know where the ADB Over Network option went, or is that not implemented in AOKP?

ADB over network shows up on CM9.

I'm gonna run CM9 for an entire day and report back with my results on battery life, everything else works awesomely. Multitasking works like a charm, I'm running music along with a few other apps all at once, no lag whatsoever. I can OC mine to 806 max and 480 min on InteractiveX without any issues. I haven't tried going any higher, but I get this feeling it'll work fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If anyone cares, the theme Chooser is kinda pointless to include at this point. I can't get any themes to work right.

Well they won't work right because all the themes out there are cm7 themes that don't have the right images... if you have looked, all the ics images have holo at the end of the name which would keep anything from being themed.

I was planning on making a theme or two once it came out. I'm not surprised none of the current themes out there work

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
The built in App2sd works well, I didn't even have to configure anything. Even dalvik-cache to sd-ext is working properly. Music playback sounds better than CM7.2 in my opinion, I'm trying it out with different headphones, the build in equalizer is better than DPS Manager. Looks like AOKP is my daily driver from now on, tdm you are the freaking man! Thanks to you, I now own a beastly low budget powerhouse that outperforms most devices I have come across, the fact that there's absolutely no lag, even with music playback, is pretty boss :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dschlemmer318

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Cm9 working great with the exception of the built in wireless tether. Just says starting tether then nothing then in a little bit phone reboots. 3rd party app does work though
Nvm if I would have opened my eyes I would have seen that was already an issue

Last edited:

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
tdm, I'm running straight quattrimus and its really good but the time lags in the statusbar and lockscreen I know this is alpha but is there something I can do to fix it?

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
On aosp I flashed and the service never came on and it said activate your phone. So idk if the service not working is a bug or what, but when I flashed back to my old rom it worked perfectly fine.

Reactions: curtis1973

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Leslie, the dock and icons you uploaded look freaking awesome on ICS :)

4357c47a-0a30-851e.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP using Tapatalk

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
On aosp I flashed and the service never came on and it said activate your phone. So idk if the service not working is a bug or what, but when I flashed back to my old rom it worked perfectly fine.

same here,also of note after proper backing up and wipe,then install i received a random offset error 0x24. but booted it anyway,got activate measage...and then the same old freezing in about every single function i try to use...then promptly deleted this fourth alpha try since v5. not impressed...atleast on my ov..this just doesn't function in any useable state.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Is USB storage not working for anyone? The op makes no mention of it, and from what I was seeing I thought it worked. For me it mounts but then doesn't show up on my PC. I can't even adb with USB debugging on... I'm thinking that its not what everyone else is getting.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to notice some cumulative lag. Most notably in Tapatalk, the on screen keyboard, and using the mobile version of Facebook with Boat Browser. No reboots or freezing, testing continues....

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone has a link to download the PhaseBeam live wallpaper?? I remember I tried it once but it didn't work. At that time the included wallpapers didn't work either so I'm guessing PhaseBeam should work now..

EDIT: nvm, found it and works great. I'm on CM9
PhaseBeam.apk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87