ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else get this?

"Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped."

I wonder if I've got a corrupt media file on my sdcard...?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I finally ran into some problems in the aokp build.
YouTube is extremely laggy in standard quality, camera will go into camcorder mode but won't record anything and lastly if I try to play a video, the gallery with freeze and crash.

camcorder is known not to work (but may work within a week or two). others have reported issues with youtube but I don't see it myself. haven't tried playing a video from the gallery, I'll test that later.

Reactions: Badboytoast

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Nope, Wi-Fi runs perfectly on mine.

Yeah mine seems fine too. Did notice that while playing Pandora it will occasionally studder like something else is using the data while its streaming. Is there somewhere I can see what is all using data? Maybe something is trying to use background data??

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Love it? My alternative method is to delete it in recovery and replace it with a zero length file by using the 'touch' program.

After you delete the startup animation file you then run 'touch bootanimation.zip' and it will make a zero length file with the current date and time stamp. No startup video after that.

OR you could just click settings>ROM control>General UI and click 'disable boot animation.' I mean, just a thought...

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
What the hell... Panorama doesn't work, how could anyone make an Optimus Rom without Panorama!?!

haha....

I'm pretty amped just to see that there's a button for it. That'd be cool if it worked eventually, I'm amazed at how well this ROM is working. Thank you so much TDM!

Reactions: tdm

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
After waking up this morning, the stock browser on CM9 A10 works just fine. Wonder what caused it to not work?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Clock is still a little laggy

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Cm9 clock is laggy. Kinda catches up when sending a text.

But overall. I'm loving, only real bugs so far is YouTube HQ. And pictures intensive in tapatalk f/c's. But that happens anyway but more in cm9. Seems to charge way faster than cm7 also.

Sent from your mom's phone.

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the app Full Screen Launcher and it fc'd. I've never used the app before so it might be an app error but I wanted to log this in case other 3d intensive apps are having problems maybe they're all related.

***Tested DroidIris which is pretty 3d heavy, it worked. I'll try Regina 3D Launcher as well to make sure.

***Also, side note. I was going through all the different Launcher options and it's been awhile since I was on ADW EX launcher, if you haven't checked it out in awhile I recommend it. They've really stepped up the game on that launcher. It looks great!

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
bluetooth calls suddenly stopped working. It either is static and minimal sound or nothing at all. tested it last night and it worked fine. I did install some other apps, in the process of removing one at a time to see if any of them are conflicting with it...:-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87