ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelz

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey just a tip on the Gmail problem: i was seeing that issue too (message display problems, blank messages, etc). I went into settings apps, and in Gmail cleared cache. So far so good. Just looking to help out when i can...

The disappearing Gmail issue showed up again... Clearing the Gmail app cache and force stopping Gmail did the trick to get the message body to display again.

Thanks.

Reactions: kidfcp

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
hey of someone could point me in the right direction? i have been trying to put a diffrent theme on aokp alpha 10 final but the ones i downloaded from the market would install and reboot my phone but they were never there and the ones i got from a post on this thread made my fone crash to the point where i couldnt even get passed the lock screen. what am i doing wrong?

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
i had to flash the full version of ics g-apps (not the ones in the OP) before i could get the blacked out themes to work.

only took 11 hours to figure that out.

where can i get the full version of the gapps? and will installing that force me to wipe the fone and reinstall the aokp ROM?

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
hey of someone could point me in the right direction? i have been trying to put a diffrent theme on aokp alpha 10 final but the ones i downloaded from the market would install and reboot my phone but they were never there and the ones i got from a post on this thread made my fone crash to the point where i couldnt even get passed the lock screen. what am i doing wrong?

Make sure you are downloading mdpi themes. Also, I think zipped themes have to match your cm9 build exactly. Like cm9 pre10 requires a pre10 mdpi theme.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: purpulehaze

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
(Just for claification) Since majority of the bugs and issues of these ROMs are fixed, is the progress of these ROMs solely dependent on the advancement of the CM9 source (i forget the correct term for it) ?

The remaining issues with camcorder and bluetooth calls are independent of the base sources. And memory settings etc. Most all else is in the base.

MonsterNo7

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Is Quattrimus still on schedule for Beta release in a few days? I know Alpha is running fine, I'm actually about to flash it again, but I'm interested to see what changes come next.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure... May have some surprises in store.

Tdm, I love your cliffhangers. XD amazing job I love the ROM. So smooth and great battery life too. :) looking forward to your surprises :D

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
where can i get the full version of the gapps? and will installing that force me to wipe the fone and reinstall the aokp ROM?

i used this version:

Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

and i just flashed it on top of the g-apps i already had in place (the ones found in the OP) without clearing cache or dalvik and without wiping anything else.

do that, reboot. then flash ONE blacked out app.

reboot.

wash rinse repeat.

some of those blacked out apps want to be flashed on top of the existing "white" app, and some of them prefer to have the white app uninstalled first.

there also some blacked out .apk's that will work also. just uninstall the previous app and install the blacked out apk. sometimes a reboot is necessary in between installations.

Reactions: purpulehaze

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
An SD-ext partition will fix the market's 'package file invalid' error. I still see the occasional market fc tho.

I recommend the partition.

Same here, improvement with the position and so far I've only had about two market closes in the past couple days after partitioning

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey tdm Could you take a look at this and maby work on porting it to our fones https://github.com/teamgummy

I have much higher priority issues right now. Like the ICS kernel and the ROM updater.

And even if I had the time, it's super complicated to get AOSP running on our phones. I just happened to have CAF/CM9 at my disposal. Getting this compiled would basically involve a code merge of the CAF/CM9 changes that I have in my current AOSP with their project. If you're not a developer, read that as "it's a ton of work". So I'd need a good reason before attempting it.

Reactions: theexile1

bennettg

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

Just installed the AOKP version. Did nandroid backup and wiped all before installing.

Is anyone else having problems with google play store force closing all the time?

thanks in advance.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

Just installed the AOKP version. Did nandroid backup and wiped all before installing.

Is anyone else having problems with google play store force closing all the time?

thanks in advance.

Yes, it's a known issue.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

cajunfied

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi All
I am running cm9 Alpha 10 on ov
New to this whole thing but I did manage to create ext on Sd
Did seem to stabilize phone but appears to be empty when I view in file
manager after transfer files to sd
Thanks cajunfied

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Idk if this is a known issue or not but in the CM9 build the photo effects FC's. Just thought you should know :D

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.