ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
A bug I found that others may have overlooked, if you unmount SD card, take it out and put it back in, the phone goes extremely unstable to where you have to pull battery. Running beta1pre3 CM9.

Sent from VM670 on MetroPCS

That is one of the few drawbacks to using sdext.

rlroblung

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been having a problem with YouTube, which is that after 3 videos the phone freezes and force-reboots. can you help with this. I really like videos

chuckconnors

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I spoke too soon. While I've gotten many of my apps installed (or restored using Titanium), I am having problems with some like:

Espier Launcher, QR Droid, Car Home, Swype Beta, Llama

I've tried installing some of these from the Play Store as well as from Titanium and I get an error on install 'Application not installed' or 'Invalid Package' when downloading from Play. Car Home shows up as incompatible with my phone from the PC side Play Store.

Is this normal behavior for this rom or am I doing something wrong?

jrella

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried doing this and now my phone is stuck on the Cyanogen mod 9 screen. I cannot seem to boot into recovery mode either.

Any thoughts? My current plan is to get an SDCard reader and wipe out the Quattrimus file, then try to reboot. Does this sound reasonable? I checked the MD5 checksum for the downloaded quattrimus file, so it does not appear to be the result of file corruption.

Any thoughts? All ideas are welcome.

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you clear your caches? Also, did you do a complete format of system & Data? This usually happens if you don't clear out the cache from the previous system. Wiping the file from the SD card won't help you. You should also be able to get into recovery using the combination keys still. What phone are you using? Optimus V, S?

Last edited:

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I've kind of looked through replies (not alot) and didn't see this mentioned. My voice search/voice input doesn't work at all. It will pop up, stay for a few seconds, then close out and pop back up in a second, and continue to do this until I hit cancel. Any ideas?

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
How does one get these nightlies? I've installed Romkeeper and can use it to download the latest beta1pre3. I can flash this from recovery (though not from within Romkeeper. When I hit install from within romkeeper, nothing happens). However, I can't find any evidence of nightly releases.

This has been covered many times.. and if you do a quick google, for example: goo TDM nightlies. you find it. Also, TDM is working on getting RomKeeper to show nightlies. :p

Reactions: xaphoo

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
screen seems to be sucking an unusual amount of battery, and i've been keeping it on lowest possible brightness.

anyone know what could be causing this? thanks!

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried doing this and now my phone is stuck on the Cyanogen mod 9 screen. I cannot seem to boot into recovery mode either.

Any thoughts? My current plan is to get an SDCard reader and wipe out the Quattrimus file, then try to reboot. Does this sound reasonable? I checked the MD5 checksum for the downloaded quattrimus file, so it does not appear to be the result of file corruption.

Any thoughts? All ideas are welcome.

Some of us, me included are having that issue with CAI and the speakerphone fix. Quattrimus boots for for me. Do a logcat from adb and see where it hangs, all of the CAI errors are past the splash and during boot animation as the OS loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.