[ROM][WIP][ZVJ]Cross Bread Gingerbread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I flashed it and was greeted with the update device fc's that you noted. The button swap worked perfectly. phone fc's if you do ##data#. Mms not working. I think that just about covers it... After booting and getting past the 2-3 fc's it runs as expected.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I flashed it and was greeted with the update device fc's that you noted. The button swap worked perfectly. phone fc's if you do ##data#. Mms not working. I think that just about covers it... After booting and getting past the 2-3 fc's it runs as expected.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Phones fc 's weird

looking for good keyboards????
visit my sight
jonskeyboards.Wordpress.com more than 50 downloads in the first 2 hours

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a hidden menu with lots of internal settings.. Not really needed.. we don't have it on CM7 roms or ics but froyo has it

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Why is it that all the good games are either not free or requires a better android? -_-

Stop Apple from abusing patents

Because the dev of the game feels that they deserve to get paid for their hard work at making a great game, but at least its not $60+ (I can't wait for the Android gaming system "OUYA" to come out in March 2013.)
Our phones weren't equipped with a strong enough chipset, hence its "low-end" android title. However, there are unspeakable ways around both of these issues.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non