ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDrMoney

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Got the ROM flashed but the themes don't seem to do anything for me except change the font/color on the notification bar. I'll play around with it some more. Thank you!

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am just now hearing about the [Patch] Malware block and I was wondering. Is it included in RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] or should I go and flash that?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am just now hearing about the [Patch] Malware block and I was wondering. Is it included in RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] or should I go and flash that?

Do you download and install random apps without reading about them?
Do you download apps from less than reputable sources?

If you answered yes to any of these then ya the "patch" is for you.
Otherwise dont worry about it. If your real worried the best thing to do is install the one from the android market. It is the "OFFICIAL" patch.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you download and install random apps without reading about them?
Do you download apps from less than reputable sources?

If you answered yes to any of these then ya the "patch" is for you.
Otherwise dont worry about it. If your real worried the best thing to do is install the one from the android market. It is the "OFFICIAL" patch.
How many downloaded and rated those infected apps before they were caught? Reading won't help you one bit.

Google isn't pre-checking everything as far as I know.
Google also monitors the ads they serve on web pages and yet twice now they have served trojans.

Faith is good, but it only goes so far.

Last edited:

Delphis

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Question about zipaligning.. I saw you mention it and thought it sounded interesting. I will likely just add your zipalign script to my existing phone since it has the kernel I like etc. In looking in the .zip of the Rodimus ROM though, I cannot find the actualy zipalign binary/program, and my phone does not have it on. Where do you get it from? I saw your script in /etc/init.d/ - a very good idea.

mikeofarabia

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
One at a time, be patient

I found out that if you flash the ROM, and without booting once, install a theme package, the phone will freeze on the Green misty Android logo on startup.

Solution is... to boot up first after flashing Rodimus ROM, be patient.

Then... boot into recovery and flash the theme package.

Voila! you should then be set.

Delphis

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I found out that if you flash the ROM, and without booting once, install a theme package, the phone will freeze on the Green misty Android logo on startup.

Solution is... to boot up first after flashing Rodimus ROM, be patient.

Then... boot into recovery and flash the theme package.

Voila! you should then be set.

Yes ,that's why it says to do that in the originally posted instructions :)

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
In the CM7 roms there is a silent mode tweak that puts your phone on silent without vibrate as the lowest volume option. Can that be implemented into this rom?

cpshelley2

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
has anyone else had difficulty installing this on their optimus V? after i flashed this, it hung at the splash screen for half an hour, i finally just pulled the battery. tried again, same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.