ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeroseek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where to change the delay time for wifi sleep? What I mean is I have wifi sleep policy set to "When screen turns off" but it doesn't turn off for like 15min after screen off. Gotta be some variable in some file.

pfer10

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. I downloaded the new seam and it seems to work.

I've used the last 5 releases with no problem but am having trouble with the 04/03/2011 build. I am getting Force Close messages after unlocking my screen, when my launcher, Zeam, starts.

logcat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5477013/logcat.txt

Before installing this release I wiped cache and dalvik, but did not do a full data wipe.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

mase123987

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that their phone seems to charge on an outlet a lot faster than it did with stock or some of the other roms? I thought this was kind of weird.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The Xionia 005 kernel and maybe a couple of the others, had a charging bug. I use Xionia version 010 and the charge bug has been fixed. Stock using stock kernel always charged quickly.

scoutconnor

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
One thing I've noticed with this ROM is that the phone no longer vibrates when I get an email or Google Voice notification.
I have both set to vibrate on every message.

obijohn

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Be sure you know what you are talking about. Sprint MMS is working fine. If yours doesn't you got user error.

From the first post:
Whats Not Working:
Incoming MMS (9999999999)...getting closer

This is version of the rom is for the V (as in Virgin Mobile). Incoming MMS does not work. Neither does BT (activates but no connectivity).

pfer10

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
From the first post:

This is version of the rom is for the V (as in Virgin Mobile). Incoming MMS does not work. Neither does BT (activates but no connectivity).

My fault I thought I was in the optimus s forum. Ignore my sillynous.

Status
Not open for further replies.