ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't be scared to share feedback , I can't DL til tomorrow night! :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

will do..right now the download is at 20.7mb out of 48 with about 34 min left..ill flash it right as i get it..so ill let you know...now i just dont know if i need a complete wipe..i hope not

llamadon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Installed and now every once in awhile I get a blinking triangle by the clock and it lists Digital Roaming as the network. I have no service here at all, not even Sprint so I don't know if it does anything.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Installed and now every once in awhile I get a blinking triangle by the clock and it lists Digital Roaming as the network. I have no service here at all, not even Sprint so I don't know if it does anything.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

so you also did NOT have service before the update..or did the update made it where you had no service?

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Okay I just flashed this and mono BLUETOOTH WORKS for me! However I seem to be having very bad issues with networking (3G/wifi) Its very slow on 3G and wifi and almost nothing Internet-enabled loads. The network icons no longer change from white to green when connected. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Great job fixing Bluetooth by the way!

EDIT: Waited a few hours and the networking improved to normal speeds.

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I've had so far is the camera is a bit borked. The video camera still white-screens once you are done recording, and the app FCs if you then switch back to the camera. The camera itself freezes if you use any of the pre-focus settings, the only way I can get it to take a picture is by setting one of the volume buttons to snap the picture. The onscreen button and the physical camera button both start the focus square and it freezes.

Have not had any notification issues, did you wipe cache and dalvik cache prior to flashing the new rom?

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I've had so far is the camera is a bit borked. The video camera still white-screens once you are done recording, and the app FCs if you then switch back to the camera. The camera itself freezes if you use any of the pre-focus settings, the only way I can get it to take a picture is by setting one of the volume buttons to snap the picture. The onscreen button and the physical camera button both start the focus square and it freezes.

Have not had any notification issues, did you wipe cache and dalvik cache prior to flashing the new rom?

confirm the camera probem..after a few fc and trying to reopen it finally did..

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
how do you flash a .img file?

Place the ROM zip file and the recovery img file on your sdcard, then open terminal emulator, type in the following commands:

su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/name_of_recovery.img

Wait till it's done copying the files, then type in:

reboot recovery

Now you will be in your new recovery, and you can proceed to wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, and install your new ROM from zip, reboot, be patient as first reboot takes a while, and your done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty