What happened to obijohn?

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Makes me wonder if those two are cooking up something special....if so, I wan't seconds on the sauce! ;)

Not saying anything against you Jerry, but every thing that got me started with rooting etc. Was walkthroughs done by mmarz, he has a way with simplifying things for us "inexperienced" folks, I miss him chiming in. Its also funny how I went from making fun of your ultimate loyalty to aosp a few months ago, to being a huge fan of a rom you have a big part of Jerry, good job man!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Believe me, I know what you mean! If it wasn't for mmarz, the list of things I've done to my Optimus V would be 1/3 of what it is now. And obijohn created the one froyo based ROM that made me ever think it might be ok to go without gingerbread. If the two of them ever teamed up, I would never have to buy a new phone again.

And yeah, the good thing about hind-sight is it's usually funnier than the moment! ;)

Last edited:

jmart981

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
yes, lets hope hes (both actually) okay, i do love this build of Bumblebee, i can't wait to see an updated version of the rom. Actually it would be pretty sweet to have a ginga one

iiturnull

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
However, it looks like his last activity on Reddit was a month ago. Which is a month after his last activity on this site. So that could be taken as a good sign in my opinion.